Our focus for the 2022-2023 school year will continue to be on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) education, enrichment programs, and replacing our much-needed work playground for our students:
- Fund the STEM Lab by providing equipment and materials.
- Fund the Technology Lab by providing salaries, equipment, and materials.
- Fund Teacher Grants for each grade level — The Foundation first offered the Teacher Grant Program in 2009 to enable teachers to provide direct input on the educational initiatives that would most benefit their students.
- Provide Educational Software Subscriptions for many grade levels!
- Sponsor Science Olympiad, Science Fair, Invention Convention, STEM Night — We have an award-winning Science Olympiad Team and are looking forward to another successful year! Our annual Science Fair and STEM Night were also a huge success thanks to your participation. We’ll see you again this year!
- Support Labs and other STEM initiative needs — Provide funds as needed for iPads, technology, and other STEM certification expenses
- Fund the much-needed work Playground for Shallowford Students.